Full Day Combination Fishing Trips (6 person max)
$350/person May 15th - June 10th
$375/person June 11th - June 30th
$400/person July 1st - September 5th
Full Day Combination Fishing Trip Entire Boat Charter (6 person max)
$1950 May 15th - June 10th
$2100 June 11th - June 30th
$2200 July 1st - September 5th
Overnight Combination Fishing Trip Entire Boat Charter (6 person max)
$3900 May 15th - June 10th
$4200 June 10th - June 30th
$4400 July 1st - September 5th
NOTE: Depending on the price of fuel a surcharge may be added if fuel charges drastically rise
For your convenience we offer several booking options and have incorporated a calendar to view our availability. For booking options, click on the "Book Now" link below.
- Reservation Policy: A minimum payment of 50% is required to make a reservation and hold your desired date(s).
- No Shows: If you do not show on time, you will forfeit your charter fee. If you notify me that you're running a little late we will do our best to accommodate, but keep in mind if you're sharing the boat there are other people ready to leave at the appointed departure time.
- Weather Cancellations: We use our experience to make the appropriate weather call before departing each morning. In the event that weather will not allow us to safely depart, you will be refunded 100% of your payment. In the event of a small craft advisory (25 knot winds or greater) in the Gulf of Alaska, we will assess the weather and discuss alternatives with our clients (to include fishing inside the more sheltered waters of the Prince William Sound). Fishing tends to be a little slower in the sound, but we still manage to catch plenty of limits and good sized fish.
- Client Cancellations: We have a 30-day cancellation policy for halibut/combination trips. If you cancel your charter within 30 days of the departure day, you forfeit your deposit. No exceptions. We will refund your deposit if you cancel more then 30 days from your charter date. However, a $25 per reservation cancellation fee will be charged on all cancellation refunds.
- Mechanical Issues: In the unlikely event we experience mechanical or other unforeseen issues, we will refund your entire charter fee, if issues arise before we make it out fishing. If we make it out fishing and issues arise after we have completed fishing, we apologize for the inconvenience, but will do our best to to accommodate your needs and get you back to port in a timely manner.
- Fishing Equipment: If you break it or drop it overboard, you buy it. We take pride in keeping our equipment in pristine working condition and kindly ask that you help us keep it that way. We provide top of the line equipment for your trip, but you may bring your own fishing gear if you'd like. We are not responsible for your equipment malfunctions on our trips.
- Photo and Video Disclaimer: Valdez Saltwater Adventures (VSA) reserves the right to use any photograph and/or video taken in relation to any adventure conducted by VSA for the purposes of, but not limited to, this website, social media, brochures, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals, photographs and/or videos will not be associated with full names or other personal identifying information without approval from the subject, parent, or legal guardian (as applicable). However, we at VSA respect your privacy and will honor requests to withhold photographs and/or videos of an individual's likeness. By participating in a VSA adventure or by failing to notify VSA of your desire to have your likeness withheld, you consent to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify VSA from any and all claims involving the use of your likeness.